- (Of share purchases) with a dividend about to be paid.More example sentences
- (When the stock is trading with the dividend the term cum dividend is used).
- Obviously not all sales of shares, even if cum dividend, are in the nature of dividend stripping.
- Because the oldest problem that has arisen, and the one that is repeatedly referred to in the cases on section 260, is a transfer of shares cum dividend.
More definitions of cum dividendDefinition of cum dividend in:
- The US English dictionary