adjectivechiefly Anatomy & Botany
- Wedge-shaped.More example sentences
- The cuneate fasciculus covers its nucleus and occupies the area immediately lateral to the gracile fasciculus.
- The more lateral cuneate nucleus has a wider fringe of fibers at this level - the cuneate fasciculus.
- On each side of the posterior median sulcus are two longitudinally running fasciculi, the gracile and cuneate, separated by the shallow posterior intermediate sulcus.
early 19th century: from Latin cuneus 'wedge' + -ate2.
More definitions of cuneateDefinition of cuneate in:
- The US English dictionary