- 1 (usually curlers) A roller or clasp around which a lock of hair is wrapped to curl it: one of our neighbours with her hair in curlersMore example sentences
- Hair can also tangle when piled on top of the head during shampoo treatments, around various types of curlers and in hair brushes.
- Before curling your eyelashes, heat the curler with a hair dryer for a few seconds.
- She needs to run hair dryers and curlers and hair irons and other fancy equipment for the few ladies left in the city who still want to look good.
- 2A player in the game of curling.More example sentences
- Off the west coast of Scotland, Ailsa Craig is renowned among curlers for producing ideal curling stones.
- Thank goodness our premier hockey players and elite curlers are able to maintain focus.
- When the Scottish women curlers won a Winter Olympics gold medal in 2002, there were ridiculous prophecies that the popularity of curling would grow.
More definitions of curlerDefinition of curler in:
- The US English dictionary