- Any of a class of compounds which are cyanide derivatives of acrylates. They are easily polymerized and are used to make quick-setting adhesives.More example sentences
- This adhesive is based on cyanoacrylates which spontaneously polymerizes in moist air.
- For opaque hubs, choices range from quick-bonding adhesives such as cyanoacrylates to epoxy systems.
- According to the company, cyanoacrylates are reactive monomer liquids that become polymer films when they react to moisture or certain chemicals.
More definitions of cyanoacrylateDefinition of cyanoacrylate in:
- The US English dictionary