- The realm of information technology and electronic communication, especially the Internet: our attempts to police the cybersphere can be likened to a solitary bobby on a bike patrolling the M1More example sentences
- Your stream lives not on a particular computer but "in the cybersphere" - meaning that (a) you can "tune it in" from any network-connected computer, and (b) it's stored, ultimately, on many computers.
- That sort of thing just makes everyone more leery of using the cybersphere.
- The cybersphere doesn't appear to be his milieu.
More definitions of cybersphereDefinition of cybersphere in:
- The US English dictionary