The repeated use of electronic communications to harass or frighten someone, for example by sending threatening emails.
More example sentences
- Finally, the motivations behind corporate cyberstalking incidents can be very different to those commonly associated with offline stalking and cyberstalking.
- In discussing British and American legislation related to stalking and cyberstalking, for example, Bocij considers the concept of a test of reasonableness.
- Victims of power/control crimes such as cyberstalking often use the Internet to locate web sites that offer help and support.
- More example sentences
- The participants estimated that the computer literacy of these cyberstalkers was of a wider range than any of the previous group - from fairly low to high.
- We might also explain the relatively short length of a typical cyberstalking incident by considering how cyberstalkers obtain gratification from their actions.
- I couldn't agree more, six months later; except bloggers don't have entourages, we have cyberstalkers.
Definition of cyberstalking in:
- The US English dictionary