- The activity of dancing for pleasure or in order to entertain others: there will be folk music, singing, and dancing [as modifier]: a dancing classMore example sentences
- Activities and entertainment throughout the evening included a myriad of activities from classical Thai dancing to beer drinking contests.
- The classes are in adult dancing, set dancing, ceilí and waltzing.
- The classes bring to life the basics of music and dance, including choreographed movement and dancing, singing, instruments and musical guessing games.
More definitions of dancingDefinition of dancing in:
- The US English dictionary