- Glasses with tinted lenses, worn to protect or conceal a person’s eyes.More example sentences
- Dorethea wondered if age had impaired his sight as it had her mother's, who read with a magnifying lens and wore dark glasses outside the house.
- To view this slow moving but miraculous event please don your dark glasses or protective eye coverings.
- Jerseys, long trousers, some form of covering to protect head and face from blowing sand, dark glasses and a good sleeping bag are essential.
More definitions of dark glassesDefinition of dark glasses in:
- The US English dictionary