- A circular board marked with numbered segments, used as a target in the game of darts.More example sentences
- Large indoor games - these might include table tennis, snooker, table football or a dartboard with rubber-tipped darts, but you need plenty of space, such as a garage, to set them up.
- If you're standing in front of a dart board and you're trying to hit the bull's eye, you are bound to miss sometimes, but your errors will be randomly distributed around the middle of the dartboard.
- Yes, it had some snack and coffee machines, but he also added some things specifically intended to relieve stress: Silly Putty, a dartboard, a videogame, a TV, and some magazines.
More definitions of dartboardDefinition of dartboard in:
- The US English dictionary