- A collection of related sets of information that is composed of separate elements but can be manipulated as a unit by a computer: all hospitals must provide a standard data set of each patient’s detailsMore example sentences
- All patient deaths were reported in the primary data set as fractional units of months.
- Once you have defined a data set, it is necessary to schedule a backup with it.
- This wide range of environmental conditions provides a rich data set to evaluate the three LAR models.
More definitions of data setDefinition of data set in:
- The US English dictionary