(US decaliter, dekaliter
, abbreviation: dal; US also dkl)
- A metric unit of capacity, equal to 10 litres.More example sentences
- The winery can process 15,000 tons of grapes per year, producing 1 million decalitres of wine.
- The company plans to increase production to 1.2mn decalitres of beer a month and to sell 10 mn decalitres a year.
- Exports to Ukraine, which comes second, increased significantly from 19,800 to 94,000 decaliters.
More definitions of decalitreDefinition of decalitre in:
- The US English dictionary