, abbreviation: dl)
- A metric unit of capacity, equal to one tenth of a litre.More example sentences
- Data now suggest that lead affects development of kids’ thinking skills at concentrations below 10 micrograms per deciliters ([microg/dl) of blood.
- If your child has a blood level of 20 micrograms per deciliter (mcg/dl) or two blood tests of 1519 mcg/dl, your home should be tested.
- A deciliter is 1 / 10th of a liter, which is a little more than a quart.
More definitions of decilitreDefinition of decilitre in:
- The US English dictionary