- Remove (someone) from their original social class: the proletariat has been declassed (as adjective declassed) declassed millworkersMore example sentences
- But he recognises the difficulties involved in mobilising a hegemonic project around class given that the Soviet system attempted to declass social consciousness.
- The working class in Russia shrank to just over 1 million, atomised, demoralised, declassed.
- As the name suggests - Alliance for a Republic of Equals - her party is a populist movement that would attack the mounting social problems with greater energy and deploy a safety net for the declassed and the underclass.
More definitions of declassDefinition of declass in:
- The US English dictionary