Remove the colour from: ethane decolorizes bromine water
More example sentences
- Indirect IS-PCR was carried out for the same patients to detect the HPV DNA types 6/11 and 16/18 after the PAP-stained smears had been decolorized.
- Cytologic smears containing granulomas can be decolorized after initial examination and restained with AFB stain for mycobacteria and silver stain for fungal elements.
- The slide was then washed with tap water, decolorized with 0.5% HCl-alcohol (TB Decolorizer F, BBL Microbiology Systems), and washed again with tap water.
- Example sentences
- But the rate of the reaction, after decolorisation varies greatly.
- A number of reports discourage the azo dye decolorisation by microorganism under anaerobic conditions as it leads to the formation of corresponding aromatic amines.
- The ability to degrade azo dyes varied between lignin peroxidase isoenzymes and optimum pH for decolorization differed between dyes.
Definition of decolorize in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.