- 1A person who fails to fulfil a duty, obligation, or undertaking.More example sentences
- In a population of 4 million people, 500,000 individual defaulters are failing to meet their obligations in respect of activity determined to be criminal by the court.
- A year ago Mr O'Mahony formed The Reaction Group, an association that, for a fee of €250, helps and advises defaulters who find themselves in trouble with the Revenue.
- This aspect has to be closely monitored by regulating agencies, and defaulters must be threatened with closure of business, failing compliance.
- 1.1A person who fails to complete a course of medical treatment.More example sentences
- They suggest that their evidence based refutations of erroneous beliefs commonly expressed by immunisation defaulters are useful in dispelling their concerns.
- The drug defaulter, just like the placebo reactor is not a consistent or readily identified person.
- Any defaulter as per the above criteria was excluded from the study if she had become pregnant during the particular quarter.