- 1Temporary postponement of the payment of an outstanding bill or debt, usually involving repayment by instalments.More example sentences
- The main attraction of using credit cards revolves around the idea of deferred payment.
- This approach to the fees, which include a moratorium and deferred payment, is realistic given the current economic climate.
- The company's expenses for the second quarter reflect a $250,000 purse expense reduction as a result of the deferred payment of some outstanding loans.
- 1.1 [count noun] A sum of money paid under a deferred payment arrangement.More example sentences
- Defence costs, excluding deferred payments at 48.1 billion rupees in 1999, were lower than the 51 billion rupees in 1998.
- His deferred payments over the years amounted to loans to the New York Stock Exchange for which he could reasonably assume to be compensated.
- It could include players accepting a deferred payment of part of their salaries.