- Remove ink from (paper being recycled).More example sentences
- In the future newsprint will be deinked, and reused several times until the level of fiber drops to an unusable level.
- To deink these higher grades of paper, a new generation of deinking mills has recently begun operation in the US and Canada.
- Demand-side policy induced new newsprint deinking entries, allowed mills to acquire larger market shares of ONP, and led to greater input price distortion levels.
More definitions of deinkDefinition of deink in:
- The US English dictionary