verb[with object] • informal
- Clear (a room or other space) by disposing of clutter and unwanted possessions: dejunk the house before you moveMore example sentences
- You know, when I'm busy I'm full of dejunking fervour.
- Having a more positive approach to making choices builds your confidence - and dejunks your clutter.
- Now that we are ready to start dejunking and unclutter our lives, let's look at a few dejunking tips.
More definitions of dejunkDefinition of dejunk in:
- The US English dictionary