- A deposit of money that can be withdrawn without prior notice, e.g. in a current account.More example sentences
- Money will move from Joe's demand deposit account to a money market demand deposit account with a bank.
- An individual can exercise his demand for money either by holding it in his pocket or in his house or by placing it in the custody of a bank in a demand deposit or even in a safe deposit box.
- Finally, I would advise Fiona to simply lodge her redundancy cheque to a demand deposit account and not to invest it until she has secured another job.
More definitions of demand depositDefinition of demand deposit in:
- The US English dictionary