- A person who makes dentures.More example sentences
- The Restrictive Practices Commission later recommended that the act should be amended to remove the prohibition on denturists supplying dentures to over-18s, providing they did not work on living tissue.
- He said that he came to town after hearing about a need for a denturist in town and from a dental supplier, as well as recognizing that the senior homes could provide a good base.
- The other interesting trend is the idea of allowing more competition from what are currently secondary professions such as ‘denturists’.
More definitions of denturistDefinition of denturist in:
- The US English dictionary