- An Australian casuarina tree, which typically grows in arid regions.
More example sentences
- Casuarina decaisneana, family Casuarinaceae
- They now include a U-shaped area with a dozen covered pits, a well-stocked canteen and washrooms in the middle, and surrounded by great camping spots in a picturesque stand of desert oaks.
- The impression is of flying above the prototype of all dot paintings - a canvas of red sand ridges and ochre salt pans patterned with the green crowns of desert oaks and the spirit trails of gullies.
- For example, in the Finke bio-region it can be found growing under desert oaks.