- A baby whose genetic make-up has been selected in order to eradicate a particular defect, or to ensure that a particular gene is present.More example sentences
- To clarify the definition of a designer baby, the meaning itself is for a newborn to genetically have ‘traits’ that make it desirable for the parents.
- But, what about this, if a woman can go abroad to have a designer baby even if it's for a good reason, then is it ok for a woman to go abroad and choose to have a baby with blonde hair and blue eyes?
- A mother is still waiting anxiously for news which could set her on the route to having a designer baby to save her son.
More definitions of designer babyDefinition of designer baby in:
- The US English dictionary