- A person suffering from deuteranopia.More example sentences
- The major difference between protanopes and deuteranopes is in their sensitivity to colored lights.
- Protanopes, deuteranopes and tritanopes are unable to distinguish colours that lie between the relevant pairs of parallel lines.
- About 4.6% of all males are deuteranomalous trichromats and the other 3.4% are evenly distributed amongst the protanomalous trichromats, deuteranopes and protanopes with a frequency of about 1% each.
More definitions of deuteranopeDefinition of deuteranope in:
- The US English dictionary