- A compound whose molecule contains two amino groups, especially when not part of amide groups.More example sentences
- First, under normal conditions, dietary histamine is degraded in the intestine by mucosal diamine oxidase enzyme; this prevents histamine's entry into the circulation.
- Biological monitoring of isocyanate is possible using albumin adducts and their corresponding diamines in plasma and urine.
- Condensation polymers are usually formed between dibasic organic acids and dihydroxyalcohols or diamines.
More definitions of diamineDefinition of diamine in:
- The US English dictionary