- A salt, typically red or orange, containing the anion Cr2O72−: potassium dichromateMore example sentences
- Common oxidants include the halogens (especially fluorine and chlorine), oxygen, ozone, potassium permanganate, potassium dichromate, nitric acid, and concentrated sulfuric acid.
- The breath sample is bubbled in one vial through a mixture of sulfuric acid, potassium dichromate, silver nitrate and water.
- The most regularly employed oxidizing agent for this set of reactions is a mixture called chromic acid, a mixture of sodium or potassium dichromate and sulfuric acid.
More definitions of dichromateDefinition of dichromate in:
- The US English dictionary