- The process of differentiating between two or more conditions which share similar signs or symptoms.More example sentences
- These questions pursue whether the autopsy provided clarification of differential diagnoses, confirmed major diagnoses, and provided information about treatment effects.
- In conclusion, the differential diagnosis in renal allograft biopsy is quite broad.
- These tumors are rare, but clinically should be considered in the differential diagnoses of cervical lesions.
More definitions of differential diagnosisDefinition of differential diagnosis in:
- The US English dictionary