- A person born or brought up before the widespread use of digital technology: chances are many digital immigrants will find managing online privacy a daunting prospectMore example sentences
- Interestingly, very few educational technology advocates mention that the digital immigrants were the creators of these devices and environments.
- When older folks—those whom I call "digital immigrants"—use the word, they still think of the early, pre-computer, simple games such as board and card games.
- It did take him quite a long time to realise he was a "digital immigrant" as opposed to a "digital native".
More definitions of digital immigrantDefinition of digital immigrant in:
- The US English dictionary