Definition of digitize in English:
verb[with object] (usually as adjective digitized)
Convert (pictures or sound) into a digital form that can be processed by a computer: the new police national computer will be capable of storing digitized photographs
More example sentences
- Pulse images are digitized by the device and written to disk as a computer file.
- I could make a game like this using merely digitized photos hotlinked to each other.
- The implant works by receiving sound through a speech processor then analyzing and digitizing the sound into a coded signal.
- a piece of hardware such as a digitizerMore example sentences
- The recent advances in silicon photonics make it possible to integrate the entire digitizer on a silicon chip, leading to a compact and low-cost solution.
- In such a case, the minimum signal level of the camera is below the threshold of the digitizer so that the digitizer is unable to detect the zero level.
- Users can buy a third party digitizer, or attach a USB keyboard.
Definition of digitize in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.