- Immerse (a yarn or fabric) in a special solution in order to colour it: yarn can be dip-dyed in different colours (as noun dip-dyeing) similar effects to dip-dyeing can be achieved by sprayingMore example sentences
- Then the pieces were dyed using dip-dyeing or tie-dyeing.
- I also quite liked her blue dip-dyed chiffon top with mother-of-pearl ring detail and her pale lemon silk satin hooded mini-dress with long beaded tassel.
- She transferred the drawings of German painter Caspar David Friedrich onto full skirts and dresses, mixed them with computer-like pixellated prints and topped it all with dip-dyed sloppy jumpers or couture-like coats.
More definitions of dip-dyeDefinition of dip-dye in:
- The US English dictionary