- Showing a controlled form of behaviour or way of working: a disciplined approach to managementMore example sentences
- The House of Commons is organized along adversarial lines, its proceedings normally controlled by a disciplined party majority.
- But it will be a tight, disciplined budget with spending under disciplined control.
- It is an example of the disciplined financial controls which have built up the funds the country needs for public works and poverty relief.
More definitions of disciplinedDefinition of disciplined in:
- The US English dictionary