Definition of disco-dance in English:
Dance to pop music: girls disco-dancing in slow motion around their handbags
More example sentences
- Dressed in a ceremonial Army uniform, the Prince's double disco-dances in the aisle.
- Shadows disco-danced behind a white sheet, a fine visual addition to a sonically sumptuous show.
- Does it seem a bit like watching your father disco-dancing at a family wedding?
- disco dancer noun
- Example sentences
- A great night is planned for all our disco dancers.
- At the age of seven she won a national competition for disco dancers.
- The video's not dated well, however, especially the crowd of ageing disco dancers.
Definition of disco-dance in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.