- Statistical analysis using a discriminant function to assign data to one of two or more groups.More example sentences
- In addition to contingency table analysis, discriminant analysis and exploratory factor analysis were applied to analyze the different problems under study.
- Early preferences were statistically imputed for this group, using a well-known statistical technique called discriminant analysis.
- Exploratory data analysis, discriminant analysis, and logistic regression all consistently suggest the importance of these characteristics.
More definitions of discriminant analysisDefinition of discriminant analysis in:
- The US English dictionary