- another term for floppy.More example sentences
- The first disk drives used 8’ floppy diskettes with a storage capacity of less than 100 kilobytes.
- About 1,500 police officers searched more than 500 homes throughout Germany this week, seizing computers, videotapes, compact discs and diskettes, the officials said.
- If you have a diskette in the floppy drive, the eject button extends rather far, preventing you from storing a disk in the drive while the computer is in its carrying case.
More definitions of disketteDefinition of diskette in:
- The US English dictionary