Definition of disorganized in English:
1Not properly planned and controlled: the campaign was hopelessly disorganized
More example sentences
- Why do we do accumulate, hoard and keep our homes and offices in messy, untidy, disorganized clutter?
- In short, almost all subjects with a flexible strategy have high control beliefs, and the majority of the subjects with a disorganized strategy show low control beliefs.
- But these were not disorganized attempts to win control over extended territories, and since the king was always accompanied by his entire court these journeys could not be improvised.
disorderly, disordered, unorganized, mixed up, jumbled, muddled, untidy, messy, cluttered, chaotic, confused, topsy-turvy, haphazard, random;
in disorder, in disarray, out of order, in a mess, in a muddle, in a shambles
1.1Unable to plan one’s activities efficiently: she’s very muddled and disorganized
More example sentences
- To some he appeared disorganized, slapdash, cheerful to the point of flippancy.
- In the second half discipline went out of the window and you'd have to feel sorry for McEniff as he tries to deal with such an undisciplined, disorganised group of players.
- Now it is being extended to adults who are simply noticeably inefficient, disorganised and failing in their careers.
unmethodical, unsystematic, undisciplined, unorganized, badly organized, unprepared, inefficient, ineffective, ineffectual, incapable;
British informal dappy
British vulgar slang couldn't organize a piss-up in a brewery
- Example sentences
- All of this creates burdensome and disorganizing levels of stress, which is a major cause of divorce and the creation of single-parent families.
- He claimed the measure would disorganise payments in many parts of the country where local enterprises did not have access to the big national banks.
- Whatever you do, don't detour to answer every misplaced question as this disturbs continuity, decreases clarity and disorganizes an otherwise structured explanation.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan