- 1Not properly planned and controlled: the campaign was hopelessly disorganizedMore example sentences
disorderly, disordered, unorganized, mixed up, jumbled, muddled, untidy, messy, cluttered, chaotic, confused, topsy-turvy, haphazard, random; in disorder, in disarray, out of order, in a mess, in a muddle, in a shambles• rare orderless
- Why do we do accumulate, hoard and keep our homes and offices in messy, untidy, disorganized clutter?
- In short, almost all subjects with a flexible strategy have high control beliefs, and the majority of the subjects with a disorganized strategy show low control beliefs.
- But these were not disorganized attempts to win control over extended territories, and since the king was always accompanied by his entire court these journeys could not be improvised.
- 1.1Unable to plan one’s activities efficiently: she’s very muddled and disorganizedMore example sentences
unmethodical, unsystematic, undisciplined, unorganized, badly organized, unprepared, inefficient, ineffective, ineffectual, incapable; erratic, haphazard, indiscriminate, remiss, careless, slapdash, slipshod, slovenly, laxBritish • vulgar slang couldn't organize a piss-up in a brewery
- To some he appeared disorganized, slapdash, cheerful to the point of flippancy.
- In the second half discipline went out of the window and you'd have to feel sorry for McEniff as he tries to deal with such an undisciplined, disorganised group of players.
- Now it is being extended to adults who are simply noticeably inefficient, disorganised and failing in their careers.
- More example sentences
- Many of the accusations seem at least as easy to explain in terms of disorganization and confusion as intentional mischief.
- The scale of that was even more tragic than this, but there was confusion, there was disorganization.
- Performances tend to be frustrating, with flashes of high skill and impressive athleticism undermined by naive disorganisation and lack of commitment.
- More example sentences
- All of this creates burdensome and disorganizing levels of stress, which is a major cause of divorce and the creation of single-parent families.
- He claimed the measure would disorganise payments in many parts of the country where local enterprises did not have access to the big national banks.
- Whatever you do, don't detour to answer every misplaced question as this disturbs continuity, decreases clarity and disorganizes an otherwise structured explanation.