Definition of displayed in English:
1(Of information) shown on a computer screen or other device: a utility designed to allow you to cut up pieces of displayed graphics
More example sentences
- The tops of the cylinders were angled and displayed small computer screens beneath oval shaped glass.
- The displayed info can be customized to a certain degree but for all intents and purposes the overall design is static.
- The displayed information will encourage a harmonious relationship between the passengers and auto-drivers.
2.1(Of the wings of a bird of prey) extended.
- Although the NMM dates the flag as 1935-1950 all the sources up until towards the end show an eagle with wings displayed and inverted with the eagle generally looking in line with the attached.
- Above the Coat of Arms is an eagle with its wings displayed so that its wingtips are in front of the raised border.
Definition of displayed in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan