Divergence (in mathematical equations).
- Therefore, the differences between SCPE6 and SCPE are due to the selection pressure against structural divergence imposed by S div = 6.
- So simple enhancement of MT and some template tags, one creates a review which is a div class in the template.
- Before I was doing navigation and subnavigation using nested div elements, but now everything is a nicely organized, unordered list styled with CSS.
Another term for divvy2.
- Some of these red coated divs think that this is goood way of ridding the countryside of nasty foxes but i am sure that there is a less cruel way
- I find it insulting that if they get a certain position they can talk to me as if I'm some sort of div.
- How can I do it without looking like a div?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan