- Relating to diverticula.More example sentences
- In the first part of the study, patients with diverticular hemorrhage were treated medically, including transfusions as required.
- This procedure consists of dividing the septum between the cervical esophagus and the diverticular pouch.
- The inflammatory infiltrate raised the possibility of an infectious granulomatous disease or a conventional diverticular abscess.
More definitions of diverticularDefinition of diverticular in:
- The US English dictionary