- Tax exemptions on dividend payments from pension funds have been scrapped.
- With this strategy, you chose securities that pay a high level of dividends or coupon payments.
- This has boosted the bargaining power of the unions, which can now pay dividends to their member cooperatives.
- Blue Sun is already planning to make its first dividend payment to co-op members.
- Among the dividends provided by the Public Choice Center, solitude to plow one's own furrow was distinctly absent.
- Other funds have been used to invest in local schools or paid out as cash dividends to Torra's members.
- However, at present, we are boosting our long-term returns by reinvesting our dividends into yet more shares.
- Assume that you reinvest your dividends and capital gains payouts in shares of the fund.
- These are schemes operated by companies that allow investors to re-invest their cash dividends in shares.
- No, my policy of sticking to clear spirits pays dividends.
- Careful cultivation of the UN pays dividends, like the need to present its policies abroad in a more reassuring manner.
- He said: ‘We are absolutely delighted with the results and it has proved our strategy that targeting seats pays dividends.’
- symbol from the dividend should be a multiple of the divisor.
- If either the dividend's or the divisor's mantissa has more digits than the value of F, the higher value will be used instead of F.
Late 15th century (in the general sense 'portion, share'): from Anglo-Norman French dividende, from Latin dividendum 'something to be divided', from the verb dividere (see divide).
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.