- The use of a country’s financial power to extend its international influence.More example sentences
- One of the most striking achievements of the book is to demonstrate the reliance upon the lessons and personnel of dollar diplomacy in 1923.
- Despite its broad goals, by necessity, it is selective in its consideration of dollar diplomacy.
- For decades they used dollar diplomacy to win over nations with limited budgets where small projects building roads, bridges, wells and fisheries went a long way.
More definitions of dollar diplomacyDefinition of dollar diplomacy in:
- The US English dictionary