- The amount by which a country’s import trade with the dollar area exceeds the corresponding export trade.More example sentences
- The problem is the city is facing a huge dollar gap of six billion dollars, the largest such deficit in its history as measured in dollars.
- The stage for this initiative had been set by the progressive elimination of the dollar gap - that is, of Europe's structural deficit in relation to the United States.
- Although the dollar gap did not disappear, inflation and unemployment decreased, and the plan successfully promoted European political stability under democratic institutions.
More definitions of dollar gapDefinition of dollar gap in:
- The US English dictionary