- 1A long Turkish robe open in front.More example sentences
- The lancers wore the czapka of the Polish uhlans, the hussars wore the dolmans of Hungarian horsemen.
- 1.1A woman’s loose cloak with cape-like sleeves.More example sentences
- Tops with dolman or raglan sleeves and ones that fit loose and slims down to hug the hips and waist are good.
- The latter will be bound and faced with approximately 3 centimetre contrast bands on armholes and hemlines and will stand alongside 1980's influenced extravagant open split dolman / batwing sleeve dresses.
late 16th century: based on Turkish dolama, dolaman.
More definitions of dolmanDefinition of dolman in:
- The US English dictionary