- Conveying a sense of tragedy: a doom-laden speechMore example sentences
- In one sense, the doom-laden reports have a point.
- A recent Polish stage version turned the story into doom-laden Shakespearean tragedy.
- The use of hand-held camera and jump-cut editing, combined with the ever-constricting sense of disaster in the story line, creates a doom-laden mood that is very sad and disturbing and ultimately moving.
More definitions of doom-ladenDefinition of doom-laden in:
- The US English dictionary