- A prize which each person present at an event has a chance to win, usually by means of a draw or raffle.More example sentences
- At the Cabaret there will be a raffle for prizes, and on your tickets a door prize so do come along and enjoy a great night and support a good cause.
- Door tickets still on sale by committee members and even if not attending the event, you can still purchase a ticket and enter the door prize draw for three nice prizes.
- There will be a door prize and raffle prizes on offer.
More definitions of door prizeDefinition of door prize in:
- The US English dictionary