- Press a computer mouse button twice in quick succession to select a file, program, or function: to run a window just double-click on the icon [with object]: when you double-click this file it should openMore example sentences
- To play the playlist, just select it and hit the play button or double-click on it.
- To start, you double-click on the Google icon on your taskbar.
- The fast way to open the print queue is to double-click on the Printer symbol in the System tray (located at the bottom right).
More definitions of double-clickDefinition of double-click in:
- The US English dictionary