adjective (douchier, douchiest)• informal , chiefly North American
- (Typically of a man or his behaviour) obnoxious or contemptible: she has a history of dating douchey men he later apologized for his douchey remarksMore example sentences
- Patty's stock dropped in my eyes because here she was with this little douchy guy.
- He takes off and from that point on adopts the moronic and douchey tactic of picking up trampy girls in bars using his old wedding ring.
- It tells the bizarre tale of a maladjusted kid named Timmy, a kid whose douchey father is a programmer working on a government-owned computer containing all human knowledge (or something like that).
More definitions of doucheyDefinition of douchey in:
- The US English dictionary