- A small ball-shaped doughnut: it’s 9.30 on a wintry Saturday morning, and we’re sipping coffee and eating doughnut holesMore example sentences
- Finally they were able to coax him out of bed with the promise of a never-ending pot of coffee and donut holes.
- She wasn't off-base; the small balls resembled donut holes and tasted like a bland combination of flour, butter and sugar.
- The dessert menu announced donut holes, and we had ordered them before I could even consider how full I was.
More definitions of doughnut holeDefinition of doughnut hole in:
- The US English dictionary