adjective & adverbMusic
- Played at a slow tempo.More example sentences
- This album was more downtempo than some of your earlier work, and possibly more intricate too.
- The bland title and its awful subheading - ‘an excursion into the world of downtempo grooves’ - don't help much either.
- Old Filter Records artists Boxsaga's remix of the ‘Second Movement’, a laid-back downtempo track, lets the string work flow over the top of the subtle rhythm.
More definitions of downtempoDefinition of downtempo in:
- The US English dictionary