- 1A sheet that is placed in such a way that it can be taken from under a patient or invalid without disturbing the bedclothes.More example sentences
- The circulating nurse uses gel pads to pad both of the patient's arms at the elbows, and then, using the draw sheet, tucks the patient's arms at his or her sides with the palmar surface of the patient's hands against the patient's body.
- At the control site, the nurses used their usual method of transferring patients from bed to stretcher and from stretcher to bed (ie, at least two nurses used a draw sheet to lift and pull the patient).
- The draw sheet is placed over the patient's arms and tucked under his or her body to keep the arms securely in place throughout the procedure.
- 2A list of matches to be played in a tournament: it is the duty of any coach arriving at a competition to get hold of a current draw sheetMore example sentences
- Please put your name on the draw sheet in the clubhouse.
- But looking down the draw sheet after a rain-sodden first week at Wimbledon, there are only two former champions left in the tournament - there were only three to start with - and one of them is Lleyton Hewitt.
- I saw the draw sheet last night and looked at it twice.
More definitions of draw sheetDefinition of draw sheet in:
- The US English dictionary