- A game or contest involving the consumption of alcoholic drinks, typically as a penalty or in response to a specified cue or prompt: the team retired to the local pub to drink beer, play drinking games, and sing the occasional song I’ve started a new drinking game: every time they mention baseball you have to take a drinkMore example sentences
- If viewers played a drinking game identifying logical flaws, the participants would be passed out before the halfway point.
- This is a place to party, and the sounds of laughter and drinking games fill the air.
- If you wait for the DVD you can turn it into a drinking game.
More definitions of drinking gameDefinition of drinking game in:
- The US English dictionary