Definition of drop-ship in English:
verb (drop-ships, drop-shipping, drop-shipped)[with object]
Provide (goods) by direct delivery from the manufacturer to the retailer or customer: we drop-ship 2,955 bestselling speciality products [no object]: I drop-ship to your customers
More example sentences
- You can save your customer extra shipping charges by drop-shipping the ammo from the factory to the training facility.
- At lunch in Chicago with an executive of one of the industry's megadistributors, however, he gets nowhere with his bid for a major drop-ship deal.
- He describes his company's market space precisely: ‘We target companies that need strong project accounting, as well as the ability to do distribution of products - specifically, nonstock, drop-shipped, serial-numbered items.’
drop shipment noun
- Example sentences
- Via drop shipment, you can sell first-rate merchandise on your site and make a healthy profit, but without actually having to stock and ship product.
- According to Turner, the trend in fluid milk is moving away from DSD towards palletized delivery and drop shipment delivery.
Definition of drop-ship in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan